You can enjoy wine and delicious hors d’oeuvres catered by Bucci’s Crowne Plaza, they bid on a wide variety of silent auction items such as Indians tickets, gift baskets, hand crafted jewelry, and gift certificates for services, stores or restaurants. Also, try your hand at the balloon pop for gift cards or the wine pull for a great bottle of wine. Plus, you can take a chance to win one hundred $1 lottery tickets.
Then, the real excitement begins as professional auctioneer Bob Hale conducts the bidding on the many unique items in the two live auctions. This year’s items include
- a beer tasting party at the Berea Union Depot Taverne in their restored railroad car
- vacation stays at private homes on Cape Cod and in Long Boat Key Florida
- an African Safari
- a custom watercolor of your home or business by local artist Joan Satow
- a framed signed OSU head coaches O-H-I-O photograph
- a beautiful painting by noted local artist Mel Grunau, handcrafted furniture
- a dinner prepared by a “mystery chef” at the home of Eileen and Bob Herold
- an East 4th Street Cleveland gift basket
- four Disney Park Hopper passes
- and much more.
Once again, the Auction will feature our artist signature items, this year a step stool and benches, with artwork done by retired art teacher Anne Cole and BMHS Art Department Chairs Tom Conti and Jim Bycznski.
The proceeds from the Auction fund the Foundation enrichment grants program and endowment.
The Education Foundation thanks our auction event sponsor GPD Group and this year’s foundation premier sponsors MetroHealth and Anthem.
The Auction committee is excited to be hosting the Foundation’s major fundraiser and community event and wants to extend you an invitation. The Auction is a great way for community members to enjoy a wonderful evening while supporting the Foundation and our students.
Doors open at 6:30pm at the Crowne Plaza 7230 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights. Tickets are $35 each before 2/28/14 or $40 after that date or at the door. Please contact Kim Dettmer, Education Foundation Executive Director for tickets at 216-898-8270 or email@example.com.